8/31/09

A Morning Full of "No Bueno's"

1. The Elevator not working before 8 AM and having to climb six flights of stairs because I have to be at the desk BY 8= no bueno.

2. The fact that those six flights of stairs are OUTSIDE and it is 100 degrees= no bueno.

3. Wearing a skirt that flutters in the wind whilst carrying a purse full of homework, so you shuffle things around so you can remain modest as well balanced= no bueno.

4. Praying that you don't sweat that much so that your hair remains manageable= no bueno.

So far, my day has been "fantastic".... and well, no bueno.

But on the plus side, I now have joined a car pool. At least it won't be as expensive to get here!
And I just realized how incredibly boring my posts have been lately... I will put up some pictures of SOMETHING stat.

No comments: