6/8/09

Mamma needs a new haircut.

I decided last year to grow out my hair for a good cause (http://www.locksoflove.org/). I set the prospective date to November in order to allow my luscious locks to grow, but now I am regretting said decision. My hair is morphing into a rats nest of monstrous proportions.
If it were a marriage between two people's hair, it would be this...


Mishca Barton (post OC)


and Mary-Kate Olsen (minus the scary headband and kimono)



I'm so close to throwing in the towel and abandoning all hope...
But on the plus side, here is my light at the end of the tunnel.

Not Nicole Richie... the haircut. Just in case you were pondering what I meant by "light."
5 more months, patience, and a nice trim to the bangs and split ends should suffice until then. Sigh.

No comments: