7/14/08

How do you know?

Some more memories captured crappily via my camera phone, or sent to me from someone else's crappy camera phone. They are quality pictures.

Foot Note: The picture with the green balloons is from last years Monolith Festival, the creepy looking gingerbread man is from Disneyland, the picture of what looks like some drawings on a table is my interpretation of a man with a fu manchu and also a sword that was meant to stab Brad, there is a picture of a literal "gum wall" that resides in the lower depths of Pike in Seattle, and lastly a pretty awesome picture of snow on my old campus.





Oh, and fun/random fears that I discovered:

  • hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia-fear of long words
  • Illyngophobia- Fear of vertigo or feeling dizzy when looking down (reminded me of Arrested Development)
  • Ommetaphobia or Ommatophobia- Fear of eyes (if you know me, you know why I added this one)
  • Peladophobia- Fear of bald people
  • Phobophobia- Fear of phobias
Adieu


No comments: