3/19/09

All work and no play makes Krista a BORED girl.

I am currently at work (and sick!), obviously on the computer, doing absolutely nothing of importance... and I'm bored. But I DID find some pretty sweet things on the interwebs to kill some time.


If you're a Starwars nerd, this site will be literal heaven for you.
I learned some obscure facts that make me feel like even more of a loser than before.


Bored? Then look up things to do while you are bored. That's what I did... it seems so obvious.
P.S. Don't try the blinking one, it hurts your eyes hardcore.


Do you want to know how incredibly white you are? Here's the site for you.


So, on a side note, Bre got baptized! I'm super psyched about that. We don't have any pictures yet, but I will be sure to post as soon as we do.

On another side note, school is over in 2 months!!! This year has gone by so slow its pathetic, but summer is a'coming and that means RIVER!!! CAMPING!!! SLEEPING IN!!! And the most epic of all...A VACAY TO HAWAII (hopefully, if everything pans out as expected).

I just realized how incredibly dull my life is... I have nothing to update, no fun stories to share, and no pictures to put up. Oh well.

No comments: